General Travel Information about Peru.
Officially known as the Republic of Peru, this country which has an amazing wealth of archaeological sites is situated on the West coast of South America.
Check out some of the following pages we have about Peru:
- Machu Picchu - The famous ruins of the Incan Lost City.
- Cusco - Home base for the Inca Trail & Machu Picchu
- Aguas Calientes - Last Stop before the ruins of Machu Picchu
- Puno - Gateway to the islands of Lake Titicaca
- Floating Islands of Lake Titicaca
- Peruvian Food Guide - Different meals, desserts and things to eat while you're in Peru.
- Peruvian Drink Guide - From Pisco to Inca Kola
- Lima - Capital City
- Museums in Lima
- Colca Canyon - Watch the Andean Condor fly in its natural habitat.
- National Anthem - With its translation in English.
- Peru has a population of just over 31 million people (2015)
- The official languages of Peru are Spanish, Quechua and Aymara.
If you found this guide about PERU interesting or useful, let others know about it: